Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lunch at Swensons

Quick trip to NUH to visit my new PD before heading off for lunch. As usual, I enjoy visiting the hospital.














Mama thinks that Caitlyn is very pretty. But I don't like to play with bb gals like her ...















... I like to play with their mummies instead!














And my favourite person for the day is *drumroll* mummy Michele!



















To be fair, I like my granny too.














After such a long day outside, I'm tired and just want to get home.

Kaizer blogged at 7:33 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives