Friday, December 14, 2007

Kaizer and friends @ IMM


Me and my mama at Coffee Club.














Cherelle looks a lot rounder from the last time I saw her!













Let me see if her hands are meatier too.














Hmm, I wonder if her jumpsuit button tastes good.













A new baby pops out of nowhere, when I'm arguing with Cherelle over the coaster.













Ho, she's Vanessa and she's a newcomer at our friday meetups.


















Let me give her a warm welcome kiss on behalf of all the gals!













Claire is not bothered with all the hustle and bustle. She just wants to look all girly and sweet with her pretty dress.












It's been such a tiring day that I fell asleep on the journey back home w/out any coaxing and w/out my milk.

Kaizer blogged at 8:42 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives