Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Swimming!


Visited Auntie Jasmine's house for a choc fondue party on New Year's Eve.













Slept through most of the party until it was time to go swimming!
























Here's mama dipping me into the pool slowly, just in case I'm scared of the water.


















Which, of course, I am not!














Floating on the water is quite fun.














Watch me float away on my own!

























Hey mama, you should not splash water at me!

























Just let me sit here and chill ...

























... cos it's such a nice day to be outdoors.


















On second thoughts, I think I'll try to climb up the steps ...













... and see what this swooshy sounding thing is.














Papa, keep me afloat!















Family pic for the record =)

Kaizer blogged at 11:21 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives