Monday, May 26, 2008

Afternoon fun at Vivocity


We met Claire and her mama at Vivo's Cedele for lunch two fridays ago.












I was happily chomping down the yummy sunflower seed bread avail at the cafe.












I took a few spoonfuls of mama's brown rice salad too!












At the changing room, I am busy exploring the items in papa's shopping bag.













*Ahhhhhhh* (Kaizer's version of saying cheeze for pics)













At the play area, I try to run away from papa as quickly as possible.












I made my papa very tired.














He decided to put me on the slide instead of having me run around.














*Whoooooooops*














(Flips)














*Wheeeeeeeee*

Kaizer blogged at 10:50 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives