Sunday, May 11, 2008

Coca-cola zero


Subway was giving away coca-cola zero with a few of their meals. Mama thinks that the promotion is weird cos people who eat healthy subs shouldn't be drinking unhealthy cola.












Playing with the bottle. My fingers are getting more dexterous as I'm able to imitate my papa and atttempt screwing on/off the bottle cap.












Getai-ish performance at West Mall.













I'm intrigued by the garish music!













Papa and me enjoying the performance for a good 5 minutes.

Kaizer blogged at 9:04 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives