Friday, May 9, 2008

My first visit to the zoo!

It was a bright and cheery morning. Perfect for a visit to the zoo! We met up with the usual April babies, plus we've got a new addition to our group today -- bb Kieren!














Mama rented a wagon to bring (pull) me around the zoo. Was happy to be sharing the wagon with the other babies, and bbsitting mama's belongings. Wheee, totally enjoyed the ride esp when mama whizzed me around!











We visited the otter, polar bear, guanaco, giraffe and cheetah exibits before I decided that I had to take a morning nap. When I woke up, we were already at the playground and I was all charged up to play!














After the visit to the playground, we all had lunch at forest fare, walked past a family of orang utans and took a couple of group photos. We walked and walked, and when the adults were too tired to go on, we hopped onto the zoo tram!















I had my milk while the girls napped on the tram. So I was all charged when we visited the white tiger exihibit. Our last stop was at the parrot counter, and all too soon, my visit to the zoo has come to an end! Mama thinks that we should be coming back again pretty soon. For our next trip, we'll be bringing Papa along so that he can pull me and mama in the wagon!

Kaizer blogged at 8:27 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives