Thursday, June 26, 2008

Drinking milk in school


I am very fussy when it comes to milk time in school. I refuse to take the bottle and would scream whenever it comes close to me. My teachers have to resort to spoon feeding me my EBM.






















Teacher Yin Yee taking the chance to feed me while I am distracted.
























Teacher says "One more mouthful, Kaizer".

























Doggie says "No more milk please, teacher"!

























Teacher Yin Yee was extremely patient with me despite my screams and wails.
























* PS: Mama was standing at the transparent door watching the whole 20 min milk drinking session. She didn't want to let me know she's in school yet, otherwise I wouldn't even take a single drop of EBM. *

Kaizer blogged at 12:19 AM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives