Thursday, June 26, 2008

Filming session


There was a Channel 8 crew in school yesterday. They were interviewing lin lao shi for a programme on retirees who have re-entered the workforce. The program should be aired on one of the Tuesday evenings in August 08.

I happened to be awake when the crew arrived at 3.30pm. The crew thought that I looked like a mixed (Chinese/Japanese) baby, so I ended up getting my 60 sec of fame as I was filmed both in the play and feeding area.

Kaizer blogged at 12:37 AM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives