Thursday, June 19, 2008

Picnic at Botanic Gardens


Mama and me were at the Botanic Gardens last Saturday. We were supposed to be meeting up with our friends from the April thread for a picnic at Eco Garden.










But the weather was sooooooooo unforgivingly hot and humid that both of us were drenched in sweat within the first hour.












It didn't help at all that I was grouchy and would wail whenever mama tried to put me down onto the picnic mat.












In any case, we decided to take a walk at Jacob Ballas Children's Garden instead. That was a good decision ...













... for I finally decided to come down from her arms and totter about.
























I had fun running about on my own and picking up leaves to eat, while mama and Jesses' mom chatted with each other.





















By the time we went back to the picnic, a lot more April babies, mummies and daddies have arrived.










Time for a group pic!













After everyone has left, me and Claire went to the park ranger's office for our milk and morning nap.











We've decided to be naughty and messed up the place instead!














Ha, cute poster! I shall remember to be a considerate walker the next time I visit the Botanic Gardens!

























(PS: The group pics were grabbed from Vanessa's mummy. Our pics are not as bright cos ours were taken with mama's 3.2 meg camera phone.)

Kaizer blogged at 1:11 AM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives