Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Self-feeding


These pics were taken last Sunday. I get to self-feed a lot these days as its a new skill that keeps me sufficiently occupied on my high chair.























I enjoy prodding and poking my dinner, plus picking out the stuff that I like to eat -- carrots and potatoes!
























Eyeing my carrot with interest, ...





















... before stuffing a whole chunk of food into my mouth.


















Self-feeding is very messy. So far, papa has been the one to clean up after every meal. He's more than happy to do so though, provided that meal times are now peaceful and I get to eat my fill.






















I'm a happy boy at the end of the meal!

Kaizer blogged at 11:30 PM | 2 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives