Monday, June 23, 2008

Shopping


We met up with Claire and her mama at Raffles City last Thursday. Since I'm at the departmental store, I might as well take the chance to check out some girly purrrrrrrrrrrfume.






















I look like a real shortie next to SJP.

























Picking out a Muji singlet for mama.

























Well, she didn't really like it. So while she was busy trying to put it back to the shelf, I decided to play a lil game of hide-and-seek with her!



















I was so well-hidden that she took abt a minute before she found me amongst the women's tops.
















* Well, in case you're wondering, she did eventually manage to get some real shopping done. She managed to coax me to sleep for 40min in the carrier while she checked out the MNG sale. It's great to be shopping on weekday afternoons as the stores are not as crowded. She managed to browse through the racks quite comfortably, and pick out two tops of the right size before I woke up from my nap! *

Kaizer blogged at 8:35 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives