Saturday, June 21, 2008

Weekend at Bukit Batok


Now that I am in school for most of the week, I only get to visit my Bukit Batok home during the weekends. These pics were taken during my visit last weekend.











One of the first things that I do when I step into the house is to knock on uncle Lewis' door to inform him that I've arrived. Here's me sitting on his bed and playing with his phone (plus disturbing him from his sleep).









Por por ensures that I get to play inside the bathtub everytime I'm at her place. It's an indulgence cos I don't get to bathe inside the tub very often when I'm at my Dover home.







Here's me relishing the waterplay and enjoying my bath!













One of my fav past time in Bukit Batok is to whiz in and out of por por's kitchen. I love her kitchen cos I get to explore lots of stuff with varying colours, textures and shapes!
























Another one of my fav is to press the switches and watch the fan and lights go on, off, on, off ...

























I get to visit the supermarket a lot too, since por por needs me as her assistant when she's picking up fresh supplies to cook for the whole family.






















Here's me helping por por pick out the freshest veg ...
























... the leanest meat ...

























... ahhhhhh! I want that strip of Yakult please! (PS: Kaizer loves to fish out the Yakult bottles from the fridge to mouth them, though he can't and hasn't tried the drink before)






















* Por por, in case you're reading this, please do something to your camera settings. The pics are very clear, but the dimensions of the pics look a tad too longish *

Kaizer blogged at 11:28 AM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives