Thursday, July 31, 2008

Having a ball of a time


We met up with the April mummies/babies at GoGoBambini today.












I love the balls there!













I made sure that I was holding onto a ball while I climbed and made my way about the obstacle courses.











Never mind that it slows down my movements ...













... or if it makes me clumsier.













Two balls is the max that I can bring around with my two little hands though.












After the obstacle courses, me and Kieren had a bit of fun passing a pretty and girly camera pouch to each other!











*Sulking* Where is the pouch now? (PS: It's been taken away by Gladys)

Kaizer blogged at 10:12 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives