Friday, August 29, 2008

Blue shoes


Funny story with this pair of blue shoes: I discovered them when I was ransacking the cupboard at por por's house last Saturday. According to por por, I tried putting them on and surprisingly managed to do so, except that the wrong shoe went onto the wrong feet. Anyway, the story went that I was so happy with the shoes I had refused to take them off. Por por being por por, kindly allowed me to totter about in her house for the whole afternoon with the shoes on. Of course, if it happened at home, mama and papa would never have allowed me to do so.

Kaizer blogged at 11:05 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives