Friday, August 29, 2008

Comex 2008


As mama was feeling a lot better by noon time, we decided to make a trip to Comex 2008. As usual, I'm excited to be going out!











Papa, check out the ______________ ?!? (fill in the blanks)












New milestone for mama and me ... this is the first time she's choosing to feed me FM instead of getting me to latch on when it's time for my afternoon milk feed. This is also her very first time preparing FM with a small formula dispenser. As of 25 Aug 08, she's officially instructed the school to supplement her EBM with NAN (HA). Not that her BM supply is dwindling, but she really feels like weaning me off to let her body take a rest before she tries for another kid. I've been taking to NAN (HA) pretty well in school. Must be all the peer pressure again, she thinks.

Mama is satisfied that I've been able to finish abt 90ml of FM while she walked me from Marina Sqaure to Suntec.











Posing with the ultra cheap printer cum scanner that we bought at the fair.

Kaizer blogged at 11:13 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives