Saturday, August 30, 2008

Syringe-feeding


Papa realized that whenever he tries to syringe- feed me my anti-histamine med, I would wail till the cows come home. But immediately after the job is done, I would happily play with the empty syringe and pretend to feed him or myself. Last night, papa allowed me to syringe-feed the med myself while mama carried me. I actually took the med rather happily!






Squirting FM into my mouth with mama closely supervising behind.













After a few gos, I grew rather tired of this method and returned to use the straw cup instead.

Kaizer blogged at 3:59 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives