Thursday, September 18, 2008

Apple crisps



After having walked around Raffles City with our mums, we babies adjorned to the nursery room for a snack.












Cherelle looks hungry as she stares at me munch.













All four of us shared a pack of freeze dried Fuji apple crisps, that was dispensed by Caitlyn's mom.











No prize for guessing what Cherelle and me are looking at. And Gladys is not looking up cos she already has a piece in her mouth!











Posing for pics is a breeze as all of us have been "bribed".












Queuing up dutifully to get the crisps.













Cherelle stood by to wait for everyone else to have their turn before getting her own crisps.












Making myself comfortable on a taller chair, so that I am closer to the crisps!












Cherelle and Caitlyn had enough, so they wandered off to check out a lady bug bag ...












... as for me, I think I shall sit and wait for more crisps to come my way!

Kaizer blogged at 9:07 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives