Monday, September 22, 2008

Bottle feeding


Mama was off for lunch with papa on Sunday afternoon. Por por decided that she would take the opportunity to "re-introduce" me to the bottle, since the last time I've been bottlefed w/out significant protest is in June. She finds bottle feeding a lot more convenient than cup and straw feeding.







In any case, I spent a lot more time trying to stuff the milk upon my little dog, big dog and bear, rather than into my mouth. I stomached about 30ml in all.

Kaizer blogged at 10:25 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives