Monday, September 22, 2008

Go green!


Papa and me were decked in green on Saturday. I'm sulking in this pic as it's an extremely hot day to be outdoors.











We travelled half the island to visit 奶奶 at her Aljunied house.












We trotted over to visit 爷爷 at the next block as well. Papa tried out his army uniform as he might be going back for his first ever reservist call up soon.










爷爷 knew that I was coming, so he set aside an old-school fishing toy for me.












I was kept me entertained for the entire duration that mama took to finish off the main section of the Saturday papers.

Kaizer blogged at 9:41 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives