Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whining on the floor


Here's me whining on the kitchen floor this morning. Woke up at 7.45am, while mama was packing my lunch and papa was taking his shower. On a typical weekday, I would usually continue sleeping till someone picked me up in the ergo. Woke up abt 15 minutes earlier today though.

Tried to seek some attention from my folks, but seeing that I would probably get none, I just flipped on the kitchen floor and whined till mama finished her stuff and picked me up for a hug.

Kaizer blogged at 9:42 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives