Friday, October 24, 2008

Lunch with Cherelle at IMM


Arrived at IMM an hour early for our lunch date with Cherelle and her mama. What do we do in the meantime?











Amuse some Japanese tourists with my antics ...













... and strike up funny poses for the camera!













Is my food ready yet? It's 1.5 hours past my usual lunch time and I'm starrrrrrrrving.












Tadaa, my lunch finally arrived! The rocket has a USA tag though we were actually having lunch at a Japanese restaurant.











My hands are the most efficient utensils in a meal.












Looking tomato-ish and messy after finishing most of the pasta.












Cherelle woke up from her short nap and is about to start to eat soon.












Cherelle and aunty Cynthia pose for a pic.













Mama and me and loads of spagetti in my mouth.












After lunch, it's time to work off the calories. Cherelle tried to ask me not to climb by telling me "no" very resolutely.











But when she realized that she couldn't beat me, she might as well join me.












The couple at the background is nonchalent while Cherelle and me execute our stunts.

Kaizer blogged at 8:48 PM | 2 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives