Saturday, October 25, 2008

Morning session at the pool


Trying to figure out why I'm out of the house w/out my shorts this morning.
























Cos I'm visiting the pool!













There was no one at the children's pool when we arrived, and the water feature was not turned on yet.











When the feature was finally turned on however, I started getting scared and held on to papa for my dear life.











So that was basically what I continued to do for the rest of the morning at the pool -- holding tight and refusing to let go of papa while he brought me around the pool.

Kaizer blogged at 4:19 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives