Friday, October 24, 2008

Tea with Vanessa at IMM


After lunch, Vanessa arrived to join us for the rest of the afternoon.












We visited the playground ...













... but I kept wandering over to look at the water feature instead. Only Vanessa had a chance to play with the water as mama didn't want to get me wet/change my clothes.










It's tea time! Cherelle and me having breakfast ohs and rice cakes for tea today.












Actually, we were not as cordial as the pic suggested. Earlier on, Cherelle didn't want to share a kiddy ride with me, while I tried to push her away when we were looking at a toy dispensing machine together. At snack time, she didn't want to share her snacktrap cup, but later relented when I offered her my rice cake as a form of exchange.






Not content to sit still, I'm up and climbing again ...












... this time, it's on a glass panel that is thankfully not so high.












Vanessa had a lollipop for tea!













Pretending to bite into her lollipop and smiling coyly for the camera =)

Kaizer blogged at 9:48 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives