Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Errands


Hearty breakfast for mama at Holland V's Swensons ... We were supposed to meet up with Caitlyn/Cherelle to go to the zoo yesterday, but because I was a little sick still, mama decided to bring me around to run errands instead. Mama wanted to sign up for a new Internet-only bank account (finally!), sign up for a credit card (finally!), get papa's x-mas present and if we have time, shop around for suitable x-mas presents for other family members.



Enjoying my spagetti. In case you're wondering, no I did finish the whole plate. Mama packed most of it in the thermos so that I could have some more of it later in the day.






Ran off to play with the balloons after I've had my fill of spagetti and apple juice.








Developed a slight reaction (see red areas around mouth) after my meal ...









... but I'm in a happy mood nonetheless, given that there's balloons to play with!








Next up was a trip to the bank. There was no crowd and no queue at the bank. In fact, there were twice the number of service staff as compared to the customers at the bank. And this was at lunch time, no less!





I was happily entertaining myself throughout the hour, prodding buttons on the copiers and printers around the room.







Showing mama a "happy face" before scuttering off to play with the copier again.

Kaizer blogged at 3:58 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives