Thursday, November 27, 2008

Grounded at home


What's a sick and whiney toddler to do when he's grounded at home for 2 days? One, tinkle on the ivories ...








... and pose cheekily for the camera.










Two, watch lots of videos and laugh over my own silly antics (ate the entire blue container of Breakfast O's for lunch today, yeah)!







Three, sneak out to NTUC to restock on my stash of jelly ...









... and my stash of diapers.










Four, play with my toys ...










... and ensure that they don't get dehydrated and sick like me.

Kaizer blogged at 5:33 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives