Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sent home from school


Flipping my doggie book in the cab, on the way to school.









Apart from my slightly parched lips (drank very little water over the wekeend), it started out as an ordinary enough Wednesday. By the time mama reached her office however, she found out that the school had asked for me to be sent home. Mama had earlier on informed the school that I was sick over the weekend. When I was checked in the morning, a teacher found a spot on my back (actually a pimple w/ pus). As a precaution though, the school wanted us to get a doc's letter to certify that I was not down with HFMD. So papa brought me to NUH, while mama finished up some work before joining us at the hospital at lunch time.

Kaizer blogged at 4:34 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives