Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sucking toes


I look like an army recruit now, after por por bought me for my regular haircut over the weekend.











Found a rubber band on Sunday, and tried to walk around the house with the band tied on my feet.











Hmm, actually sucking toes is so much easier than walking around with the rubber band.












Yum yum ...













Ok, enough of lazing around ...













I've gotta work my butt to contribute to the well-being of this family!




Kaizer blogged at 9:37 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives