Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fruits, Fondue and Bobo


Visited Bobo at Admiralty today ...













Auntie Jasmine had organized a fruits and fondue party. I managed to feast on a lot of fruits myself.











Tried my best to gobble down the banana and grapes so that mama would continually refill my plate.











My favourite place in auntie Jasmine's house is behind her curtains!












Where shall I push the green doggie to?













I'll bring him behind the curtains, of course!













I'm thirsty, let me try to drink from Bobo's dish!!













After sitting on the green doggie, I tried sitting on PePe the pink dog as well. But he/she didn't bring me very far.











The adults (sans mama) were busy at the food table ...












... while I was running about in the service area checking out the rabbit beneath the palm tree.












Spent quite a while patting "bit" before I ran off.













Quick pic with mama next to the pretty lamp that makes a "ting ting ting" sound when rustled.












Okay, it's time to get my beauty sleep now ...













... while Bobo took the chance to get a breather as well. The adults managed to watch the entire Zohan DVD while the two of us rested.











Mama had some yummy durian cake while I was snoozing cos it's auntie Xin Tian's b-day today.












Group pic of all the gals, Bobo and me!

Kaizer blogged at 8:25 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives