Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion Lunch 2009


We were at por por and kong kong's place for our reunion lunch today. Por por had earlier on insisted that I get a haircut before I could celebrate CNY.







Posing with happy faces (well, almost)!










Simple but yummy spread for lunch!










Getting my chopsticks ready for the 鱼生.









鱼生, here I come!










Por por and papa guiding me to toss properly with my chopsticks ...









Here are the adults having fun with their lunch. Meanwhile, I've excused myself to living room to drink milk and watch Barney.

Kaizer blogged at 2:23 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives