Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love Board


Posing at the Love Board in school. Am standing right next to the four little bears that I helped to punch and paste!











Some of the recent artwork that I've done in school. Mama finally remembered to pass a picture to teacher Daya today for her to stick onto my frame.










Sneaked up to Miss Lim's room and grabbed her papers while mama was asking Miss Lim about some intake matters. Due to new intake rules, the school is able to keep me till I'm 4 years old! Hooray!









Gazing at the snaking traffic and attempting to count the cars on our way home.

Kaizer blogged at 11:01 PM | 2 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives