Sunday, February 22, 2009

Malacca Day 2


Woke up to find an ultra cute Pooh bear fan in my room - courtesy of auntie Pauline and gang. Had to bring the fan down for breakfast with me!











My nose was dripping a little in the morning, but I was in a good enough mood to take some beans, porridge and cornflakes.











After breakfast, we decided to check out the pool.












Unfortunately, it was pretty chilly ...













... and from the looks of it, I didn't really enjoy being there.












Tried my best to scuttle away ...













... and eventually ended up in the room's hot tub instead!












Happy =)













We zipped downstairs to a product centre to buy some local produce home.









The aisles were very narrow, and the bottles looked like they could drop on my head with a slight nudge!









Mama kept me busy with the shopping basket lest I topple anything (which I didn't).











Lunch was dim sum buffet back in the hotel. I had 1/2 an adult portion of chicken glutinous rice and was stuffed thereafter. No pics of the tim sum unfortunately, as I pooed twice during lunch, changed twice, and took my midday 150ml of milk in between the mayhem.







Mama and me looking extremely refreshed after waking up from a long two hour nap on the coach!











Enjoyed the remainder of the two hour coach ride while it lasted. Kept myself busy with my books, cornflakes and afternoon 150ml of milk. Spent quite a bit of time bading farewell to my new found adult friends too! Till we meet again!









Kaizer blogged at 11:06 PM | 2 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives