Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Changi Village Hotel


(Pics from Saturday) Papa and me walking to our room ...












Checking the cupboard and safe to make sure that the previous occupant didn't leave anything behind.











Was bribed by new Barney stickers when I had my midday milk. Drank 270ml as a result of that!











Slept till 5pm and almost didn't want to wake up!













After my nap, we went to Changi Village for some food, before going over to the coastal walk. Alas, it started raining after we took this picture!











Since we had to exercise, we went off to the gym instead!












I didn't have to exercise that much, so I spent my time at the gym snacking on a banana =)












While I was engrossed with ingesting calories, papa was busy doing just the opposite!












Took my height and weight at the gym. I'm now 85cm tall and 10.6kg heavy.












My favourite part of the stay ... playing in the tub!













Attempting to splash water at mama, who's at the other side of the glass (excuse the grape in my mouth)!

Kaizer blogged at 10:41 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives