Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Treats from Changi


(Pics from last Saturday) Since we were at Changi, we had to eat at Changi Village.












I had an early dinner - my usual fishball mee tai mak. The stall was really generous, as they served us seven fishballs for $3!











I had a good appetite, and finished half of the mee tai mak, along with 3.5 fishballs! Papa and mama wiped out a bowl of mutton soup and minced pork noodle respectively.










As dinner was really light, papa made a second trip to Changi village to pack some supper. First course was durian chee cheong fun ...











... followed by fried fritters chee cheong fun ...






... cockles for papa ...







... beef noodle for mama ...








... and chilli crab for both to share! As for me, I had grapes, Os and milk for my supper!

Kaizer blogged at 10:56 PM | 2 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives