Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 2: Swimming and more swimming


Woke up pretty late at 8 plus, but continued lazing in bed for a while before I was dragged to breakfast.











Our first activity after breakfast was swimming!













We bought along our set of spades to the pool, which reminds us that Jesse's set of spades is still sitting on our shelves.











Didn't want to slide down on my own, and papa was more than happy to carry me through. In fact, he had more gos at the slide than I did!











We went around the pool with the rubber floats even though the water wasn't really deep.












Clinging on to papa ... aww sweet!













After the pool, it was water time again in the jacuzzi!












Pretending to be a wizard with my green pail ...













... and being absolutely entertained by my own antics!












Continued to be in a very good mood after I've gotten out from the jacuzzi.












We took the Sentosa express to Vivo for lunch.













One of the rare family pics on the trip, since we don't have a tripod for this camera.












Had lunch at Marche ...













... which is surprisingly a very child-friendly restaurant.












Mama's seafood/chix paella turned out to be pretty good, even though it looks very messy in this picture.












Lunch was really quick, as I had to get back for my nap. And guess what I wanted to do right after I woke up? Swim! Too bad the weather turned a little dismal, and I spent only 30 mins at the jacuzzi.









The rest of the evening was spent snacking on crackers, strawberries, banana and ribena while we waited for the rain to stop. Mama took the chance to catch Vantage Point on HBO in the meanwhile.










After the movie, we spent an hour at the jacuzzi before I konked out. Mama on the other hand, watched a rerun of the American Idol finale till the wee hours of the night (Kris who? Adam should have won!) ...

Kaizer blogged at 10:54 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives