Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lovey dovey

Kaizer was in a rare lovey dovey mood today, probably because we didn't get to see each other for a day and half over the weekend. He saw me at Bukit Batok after his nap, and insisted to sit with me and rested his head on my chest while he took his own sweet time to finish a big cup of barley. Come dinner, and he was ultra cooperative when I fed him a huge bowl of rice and meat. Then after we've gotten home, he sat like a good boy on my lap and chatted with me while I cup fed him 250ml of FM. He told me that por por bought him to the supermarket over the weekend. She bought a bit of meat there, and instructed him to wait for her. He also told me that he splashed water at her during bath time. In return, I told him about the sibling who's due to arrive in a couple of months, what to expect and so on.

We've had a close shave in the late evening though. Kaizer was climbing onto the sink to wash his hands when he slipped off the Ikea chair, and told us that his "hand pain", pointing at the exact wrist that was twisted just a week ago. Anyway, the right arm was immobile for 15 minutes through bath time, and then miraculously he started moving it again when he was being dressed. Whew, saved us a troublesome trip to the tie da clinic tomorrow morning!

Kaizer blogged at 10:57 PM | 0 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives