Saturday, September 19, 2009

Last post

This is going to be my last post on www.kaizerwong.blogspot.com because I have finally made the decision to migrate over to wordpress! I've been having this perpetual problem of aligning my pictures and texts with this current template on blogspot. Somehow, the posts just run all over the place when viewed with a non-IE browser like Firefox and Chrome. I've also been reading about how working on wordpress is so much better. Most importantly, with the impending arrival of baby #2, the blog wouldn't just be about Kaizer anymore. So I'll have to change the blog title anyway. Might as well take the chance to change the blog service provider too.

My new blog address is www.janeeeee.wordpress.com. Am happy to announce that I've already migrated all the past entries and comments from blogspot over to wordpress this morning. Wordpress is really easy peasy and such a pleasure to use! I'll be spending some time this long weekend to neaten my template, categorize my past posts, adding widgets etc over at the other side. Meanwhile, please change your bookmarks and visit the other side as I'll be starting to post about baby #2 there!

Kaizer blogged at 5:36 PM | 2 comments

This blog is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Posts run all over the place with Firefox and Chrome.

Me

Name: Wong Kaizer
Date of Birth: 7 April 2007
Age: 2 years old and counting!
Country: Singapore
Mama's email: janeeeee@gmail.com

Kaizer's Pals
Baby's Pals
Mama's Pals
Archives